Refillable spray can specially designed for two-coat waterborne colors. Contains propellants and specific additives for filling with 100 ml of paint.
|Painting distance||20-30 cm|
|Number of coats|
|30-45’ (Depending on learning)|
|Clearcoat Application||Once the surface is matted|
- Remove the cap from the canand insert the filling cup into the valve.
- Fill the cup up to the packaging mark.
- Introduce the spray into the aerosol filling machine following the machine’s instructions.
- Once filled with the desired paint, wait one minute and then shake it well.
- Spray some of the product until the dispersion of it is uniform.
Sistemas Bicapa en Base Agua. Se recomienda previamente realizar pruebas de compatibilidad.
The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is recommended during application, to prevent the irritation of the respiratory tract, skin and eyes. For professional use only.
Keep in a tightly covered container, in a dry and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. Temperature above 5 °C is recommended, between 15 and 30 °C optimal.
CAUTION: Under no circumstances should the packaging exceed 50 °C.
The information contained in this Technical Specification Sheet is based on the knowledge and experience of the BESA technical department, and with it it’s intended to advice and inform, being the responsibility of the user to take the necessary measures to guarantee the intended purpose of the product. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.